Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Meet my Wicked Villain from To Entice a Spy

 


Today I blog about Pierre, my first Villainous POV. It was fun to write a character who doesn't have to follow the rules, though he does have a motive for his wicked ways.

Visit my blog post on Brenda Whiteside's blog.

https://brendawhiteside.blogspot.com/2022/03/a-worthy-villain-for-wickedwednesday-by.html

Enjoy Pierre's first scene as he surveys the people he wishes to destroy in the name of Equality during the French Revolution.



I might need to write more villains, and get deep into their points of view, I so enjoyed being Wicked. Of course, my villain gets his just desserts at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can their love overcome dangerous obstacles? by Diane Scott Lewis

  To purchase, please click HERE Formally "Outcast Artist in Bretagne," my WWII novel is now "Bretagne: a forbidden affair.&q...